Jihad has many things to be lawful:
1-To be related to Islamic Jurisprudence
- It is a great matter which is concerning shedding blood and killing people. What makes it more dangerous is that we are living in an Islamic society which Allah ordained their blood more “Haraam” (Forbidden) than the attack on Kabaa (Holy Mosque in Mekah).
- It is necessary to make sure that shedding blood is done in accordance with Shariaa (Islamic Jurisprudence). It should be an absolute matter that is undoubted. We should make sure that there is no hindrance to it.
- To make Jihad accepted is not to cause harms to the nation and its security especially to put into consideration people's needs and living and the infra – structure of the country. In addition to forbidding killing Muslims and shedding their blood and wasting their money according to what Allah has ordained, these actions spur the society on Dawaa ‘calling unto Allah – and those who are responsible for it in the country.
- It is obvious that there were a lot of breaches to these regulation happened in the past. A lot of people who participated in those actions lost the Islamic awareness of these regulations and conditions to make Jihad valid. Shedding blood was an easy matter to them. It is clear and cannot be denied that those actions caused a lot of damage and spurred the society on callers unto Allah.
2-The good intention which is truthful:
The Muslim should do thing with a good and truthful intention to be rewarded by Allah. Any action you do should be related to supporting and promoting ordains of Allah. Actions should not be done under the name of personal revenge or collective revenge, anger or belonging to a group or any kind of ignorant actions which were found in the past. It should not be a desire to prove the ignorance of those who are doubtful of you. All deeds should be done for the sake of Allah or it will be incorrect or harms not profits. This is applied to Jihad.
- That’s because Jihad is not an aim itself, it is a means to achieve the greatest benefits of the state. It is to protect Islam and Islamic countries and making the banner of Monotheism high. These are great benefits. If there is no profit and men aimed to other things or if the harms are greater than the profits, Jihad will not be lawful or accepted.
- These benefits have various aspects including the establishment of the religion and spreading its Daawa and protecting Muslims and their women, elders and children from confusion religion. Lack of this protection will cause a lot of harms which is greater than the profits which can be aimed to be accepted like getting ready to the battle against the enemy and letting people participate in defending Islamic their countries against enemies.
- Time and place are of an importance, which should be in hands of Muslim leaders who are a ware of these elements, not in hands of those who are not a ware of these elements. The guardians of Muslims should not be careless or risky. Those who work for Islam should not only look at the Islamic viewpoints of things. But they should also look at the realistic reasons. They should not depend on heavenly miracle under the name of depending on Allah. It is not the real under standing of Islamic texts.
- Allah the Almighty not allow his prophet to fight the people of Meccah are disbeliever’s undoubtedly, a although Allah could (always Allah have the ability to do all things) support our prophet by miracles but Allah wants to establish the meaning of estimating powers of your enemies and getting ready.
4- We should gather to face the enemy of the Islamic nation
People who have to make decisions and have the ability to end and solve the problem should Know that Hesba “ordering people to do will and prevent them from doing bad deeds from the view point of Islamic Jurisprudence) is not ample – minted if it will cause harms because when there is a harmful action it is related to the whole society not individuals.
Back to Library